Updated August, 2012
1. Member Registration:Football teams, administrators, and parents can register for a membership to gain access to all controlled webpages on this website. These contents are on-line forms, game videos, player stats, and QB Club meeting minutes, which are not intended for the general public access. To register, go to Home tab drop-down menu to fill in the required information.
2. Calendars:This is an added feature to supplement the game schedules that are posted under the TEAM tab. It provides more comprehensive schedule on various events and activities in addition to the game schedule. The calendar breaks down into four groups: Varsity, JV, Freshman, and QB Club. It is also integrated into Google Apps, so it can be linked to your own GCalendar. 3. Team Feed:To get the most up-to-date Coffman football game scores and other time sensitive information, this site will proivde instant text-to-web on our Team Feed tab. You can also follow Coffmanfootball on Twitter and recieve live text feed to your mobile phone.
If you do not have a Twitter account, you can sign up by clicking on this link, where three step-by-step instruction is provided. Once you open an account, you have the ability to follow the Coffman Tweet, compliments of Ms. Holly Hoak, our Rocks Twitter. It’s free, and you will have the option to turn the text feed on/off at anytime.
4. Photo Gallery:This website provides abundanceof player, coaches and fan photos beginning from preseason throughout the end of season, courtesy of our Rocks photographers. The photo gallery also enables members to also post photos by emailing images to:
. All uploaded photos will be subject to approval prior to them being posted in the photo gallery. Our Rocks photographers Joe Sullivan, Todd White, Rick Nolan, and Tish Hollern will continue to upload game photos. All registered users will see the download option when viewing each photos.
Any photos can be printed in the poster size and framed for a reasonable cost. Please contact the site administrator for more information.
5. Video Gallery:The video galleries feature various clips by broken down into Team Videos, Player Videos, Alumni Videos, and Training Videos. Anyone can submit a suggestion of any public videos to be posted on this website via link from the public galleries such as Youtube and Vimeo. All suggested videos are subject for approval prior to them being posted on this website.
6. Facebook:The website is also integrated with our newly created Facebook page, Dublin Coffman Rocks, which reached 3,300 people between 8/13/12 to 8/20/12. It will serve as a means to build Coffman Football fan base. Please click "Like" to help promote the FB site and sponsorship for this website!
7. QB Club:Every chairman of each committee is listed under the QB Club page. Any questions regarding volunteering opportunity of your interest can be directed to Doug Robinson or any chairman on the committee. QB Club has over 20 committees that oversee specific events and tasks to support the success of the Coffman Football program.
Please sign up and take part in this excellent opportunity to network with other parents and have lots of fun through fund raising activities and various social events while supporting this great football program!
8. Sponsors:QB Club will work with sponsors to generate and post any exclusive graphics on this website. All posted advertisements will be linked to the sponsor’s homepage under various advertisement packages available. Betsy Nolan is the chairman of advertising for the Coffman Football team, who also oversees advertisement postings for Dublin Jerome and Dublin Scioto High School football programs.
Please note.......While this website will serve as a general resource for the Coffman Football program, any latest changes provided by your class representative will supersede outdated contents on this website. If you have any questions about this website or about the Dublin Coffman Football program, please feel free to contact the